Florida Concealed Carry banner

Kinda Expensive CW System

3K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  2411 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Interesting but quite expensive and I can see a few concerns. Think I'll pass.

#9 ·
I wear cargos daily. I can't imagine the annoyance of having a heavy object flopping around with every step. I'll pass

#10 ·
I wear cargos daily. I can't imagine the annoyance of having a heavy object flopping around with every step. I'll pass
Underlined and Bolded....Ohhhhh boy I could think of a lot of things to say about that one shooter4.....On second thought I'll keep quiet. Barbie and Mamabear would be jumping on me with both feet. :grin ebl

#18 · (Edited)
I carry a glock. I don't think putting a glock into that holster would be the safest thing to do with the loaded chamber. If the material got caught in the trigger, BOOM = shot in the leg.
There was a post on one of these forums showing a guy that shot himself in the butt using a flimsy holster when putting his glock into it.
How many pair do you get for $189.00 ??????????????
Ronnie

#19 ·
I carry a glock. I don't think putting a glock into that holster would be the safest thing to do with the loaded chamber. If the material got caught in the trigger, BOOM = shot in the leg.
There was a post on one of these forums showing a guy that shot himself in the butt using a flimsy holster when putting his glock into it.
How many pair do you get for $189.00 ??????????????
Ronnie
They are selling "soiled returns" at 50%. :rofl

#22 ·
A very expensive solution looking for a problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.