#5 ·
What are you trying to do?????????
Give the democraps a heart attack
Ronnie
:2thumsup
I there ever was a reason to have one, there it is! :rofl

On a serious note, it is interesting.

#4 ·
Think it would be awkward to handle as a full sized rifle.

Looks interesting. That would be ine I would want to try out before building.

#7 ·
Well young feller when an AR and PS90 love each other they get together sorta like a bee goin round an pollenating flowers, birds are the same way by a boy and girl birdie love each other and become mates for life. The girl birdie has eggs inside her and the boy birdie comes along and fertilizer the egg and the girl birdie lays the egg and then keeps it nice and warm until a baby birdie hatches out of it, then bam you have another little boy or girl birdie.
:rofl

#10 ·
It is an SBR AR-15 with QCR pistol grip butt stock and lower grip, Magpul drum magazine.

#11 · (Edited)
Ive seen the ads for this stock and forend attachment. I thought it was a cool idea. Especially for left handed AR users who want a safe right hand placement that doesn't interfere with the ejection port.....looks great for an SBR.....i got one of the magpul drums just before the election since i thought they would go away eventually. The magpul is pretty cool also, fits great. Its a little *****y to load but i think worth it...

#12 ·
I want one just as pictured....but someone has to tell me how to do it....come on guys...teach me something here....SBR seems like it may a lot of trouble and expense....ebl

#16 ·
S4, I went through that tax stamp thing back in the 70s when I purchased a M16 and another full auto. Took a while then, I can imagine the wait now. I'll start looking into it. May decide it is not worth the trouble. Thanks...ebl

#17 ·
That drum is going to get in the way on an SBR....cheek weld will be wrong....and your [former] friends will be deafened by that brake!....Appealing NTL!

#18 ·
Friends never let friends use crappy brakes :grin. I have that drum on my sbr and I don't see an issue with it. I don't think that pic is representative of the drum

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.