Florida Concealed Carry banner

IWB for M&P45 FS

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Rick McC. 
#1 ·
I would like to iwb my fullsize M&P 45. Does anyone have any experience doing this and if so what holster works for you? I would like one that has a close to body profile that a t-shirt would cover if possible. Thanks.

#2 · (Edited)
The best concealing IWB holsters that I have are the Brommeland Max Con-V in leather, and Panther Concealment in Kydex.

You can get a PC Kydex for about 1/4 the price of a Brommeland, and much quicker; a less than two week wait compared to 16-20 weeks (Gary Brommeland is a one man shop).

#4 ·
#6 ·
Still looking for a holster, been busy but I am off until Jan.5 so I thought I would look around. Does anybody know of a gunshop in NE Florida that carries a decent selection of holsters? I'd like to try one before buying, I don't want to purchase something over the internet and find it isn't what I want. Already did that twice with another gun.

#8 ·
FWIW, I was looking to get an IWB for my M&P 9mm, I have two Milt Sparks for two other guns just for reference. I decided to try Alien Gear, for the price, if it didn't work, no biggie. They have a great rep, I used the M&P at a tactical skills day, IDPA shoots here in Florida during the summer. Sweating through leather holsters is NO problem, the Alien Gear could deal with that. I've had it for a couple of weeks, worn it a couple of half days, a couple all day trips, I'm pretty impressed so far. I like being able to change the cant, adjust how tight the holster grips the gun. Not to thrilled with all the screws but once I've settled on the position, I'll loctite 'em all. I had an issue and a few questions, got a hold of their customer service 'chat' on a Saturday, New Years eve no less! A picture or two back and forth, problem solved. Overall, I'm real impressed especially for the money!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.