Florida Concealed Carry banner

What to do When the Kids are With You

3K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  artemis 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Love that the Defensive Scenarios section has come alive again! :thumsup

Importance of keeping SA! Doubt that I would ever put friendlies between me and the threat. Have put wife behind me before because of a potential threat that turned out not to be. Code word for family is also important and was reinforced during brownie's Force-on-Force course this past spring!

#8 · (Edited)
in my case, the code phrase would be "shoot her first"

#9 ·
#12 ·
Great story, Barbie! Love how you're helping your daughter develop her SA skills!!! :2thumsup

#14 ·
She's been great.... Living in certain neighborhood and going to so so schools had made her good too. This year she had mature a lot, interested in politics and serious stuff, Eben I'd for 10 minutes or so... :grin If I can only teach her to stay out of fights.... New school, she is already defending the pushovers against the bullies... So far she's being handling but its only a few weeks... Darn midget will get into trouble in... 9...8...7...6...

...from phone

#15 ·
Yes, darling. It's like second hand smoke but in a good way... Your teachings pass to many..... Dpbt move to Belize yet :grin

...from phone

#16 ·
I'll be in Belize city sometime between Nov 28 and Dec 4th, :thumsup

If we have enough interest in the h2h for 2017, I think I can handle another two days of everyone beating the crap out of me. Even forcing me to get on my knees to make some point right? :grin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.