Florida Concealed Carry banner

Question about how long it takes for approval of CC permit.

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  LittleGator 
#1 ·
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone can give me an idea of how long its taking to get approved for a CCW permit? My buddy submitted his application in person at the Palm Beach office and had his license in hand in about one month. I also applied in person at the same office a month later on August 8th and haven't been so lucky. I went on live chat with one of the agents and he said my application was approved on August 16th and that it was sent out on August 23rd. Since I never got it I got on live chat with them again and another agent said that my application was still in processing and hadn't been approved yet. Has anyone else ever encountered something like this with them? Does anyone have any suggestions on how to approach this situation?? Any input would be very much appreciated.
Thanks

#3 · (Edited)
Did the person you talked to explain why the previous person you talked to said it had been approved on 16 August and sent out on the 23rd?

- - - Updated - - -

You may want to check under the "licensing questions" sub-forum. The mods'll probably move this thread there anyway.
Yup, done!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.