Wondering about AK-47's - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Wondering about AK-47's

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter4 View Post
    I bought 2 century tantals in 74 mode. One for me and the other for Warrior Princess. They are fun!!!!
    I think everyone needs a few fun guns. Like, with most of my pieces I can name a specific purpose, but there's a few where I'm just like "Well, it's a blast to shoot!"

My AK is mostly that. Though I do understand that there's a utility to it as well. 7.62 x 39mm is a fairly common caliber down here in SFL, and if the balloon ever goes up, it'll be nice to have options.
    http://regularguyguns.com/ - my no-frills gun blog.

Bought mine from a Pawn Shop. A buddy and I were walking around, in comes a Chap with two AKs. We got dibs on them, after the mandatory wait time. $500.00 each. Put a folding stock on mine, black plastic fore end. Have not shot it for a couple of years.

Considering two mods, 1 replace V rear sight for aperture, and safety catch with one with the cut out, to lock the bolt back.
    Be Safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    I am still amazed about the lack of firearm knowledge on this site. whether its building, assembling, accumulating or collecting firearms
    People come to be enlightened. How else can us old methane production units warp the unsullied minds of the young and impressionable?

Geoff
    Who has been corrupting the young and innocent since the days of 1200 baud modems and CP/M.
    NRA Life Member

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic 9094 View Post
    People come to be enlightened. How else can us old methane production units warp the unsullied minds of the young and impressionable?

Geoff
    Who has been corrupting the young and innocent since the days of 1200 baud modems and CP/M.
    Is there a club I can join? I fully qualify especially after frijoles!!!!!!!
    "KEEP ON PACKIN' ON THE BIMAH"

U.S.A.F. 1966-1971 (1821-H) O-3

Life Member V V A

N.R.A. Certified R.S.O.

Sposors