Florida Concealed Carry banner

4K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Colbyjack 
#1 · (Edited)

This post has been deleted
#6 ·
If you have been FOUND GUILTY OF, HAD ADJUDICATION OF GUILT WITHHELD FOR, OR HAD IMPOSITION OF SENTENCE SUSPENDED FOR ONE OR MORE MISDEMEANOR CRIMES OF VIOLENCE, you are NOT ELIGIBLE for a Florida concealed weapon license unless a period of three years has elapsed since probation or any other conditions set by the court have been fulfilled (or the record has been sealed and expunged). If you answer YES to this question, you must submit a copy of the document issued by the court or probation office evidencing completion of probation or other court- imposed conditions. Alternatively, you can submit a copy of the court document ordering that the record be sealed and expunged.

As I read this and tell me if I'm wrong. Seems like I don't qualify untill next January, 3 years after my case was closed. Correct ?
I don't think any of those 3 things happened in your case. Those are all things that happen after a trial (or after pleading no contest).

If I were you I'd gather up all of my paperwork and go apply in person. I don't know if they run the background check right then, but I kind of have it in my head that they do something to see if you're going to need additional paperwork.

#9 ·
Hope it all works out like it should. :)

#10 ·
Good luck , now the tuffest part the waiting . If you already have the gun your going to carry pick out your panther holsrer (kydex) or if your old school a hybrid saddle from andrews leather , look through his online catalog It comes highlyrecomended. It is the best Leather holster I have ever owned Ihave EDCed for 2 years and it still looks new . GUS is the man .I also have a panther it's also 3years old and looks like new . good luck

#13 ·
One reason to get the holster early is you can wear it in your house and decide iif you want single or double stack magazine and wear on your gunbelt your going to carry . I decided on 4 o'clock that way if my shirt catches the trigger I still have both balls . I found it's more comfortable there , I have a custom leather rig with a matching double magazine holder, when in my truck I can slide it forward and it clears the seatbelt there are lots of small decisions to make . good luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.