Thread: Concealed Carry Class Brooksville - Spring Hill

Concealed Carry Class Brooksville - Spring Hill

Hello everyone,

Im new to this particular forum but not others. For those of you out there that are looking to get you concealed weapons permit, concealed carry license, or just training in firearms safety I want to let you know im out there. Im new to teaching the classes but i have hosted classes, im 25 and do this because i love to do it. My classes for November are full but i will have classes in december. This is not a NRA Course it is my firearms safety course. For those who are instructors please dont rain on my parade, im just trying to keep my hobby going.

My classes include gun, ammo, doughnuts and coffee in the AM, lunch and much more. If anyone is interested just let me know. I have students from all over signed up Hernando County, Pasco, Citrus, Brooksville, Spring Hill, Land O' Lakes, Wesley chapel, Hudson, Tampa and more. So if you live around that area i would love you all.

You can message me on here or email me at docrocket1967@yahoo.com or visit my facebook page at www.facebook.com/docsccc
    Last edited by Docrocket1967; 11-15-2013 at 07:28 AM.

Docrocket1967, before posting adds please go to the new member thread and introduce yourself.
    BTTBBOB
    President & Chief Instructor
    South Florida Gun School
    www.sflagunschool.com
    Facebook Page- South Florida Gun School

"Arms in the hands of citizens may be used at individual discretion in private self defense."
    - John Adams
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
    - Samuel Adams

Absolutely, i should've known better im a big forum guy

I am hosting a class December 15th for concealed weapons or concealed carry however you prefer to call it. If anyone knows someone looking or has someone they would like to get certified please don't hesitate to touch base with me. My information is at the top. Take care guys hope you all had a great thanksgiving.

Hello everyone I hope you all had a nice christmas. I will be having a class on January the 18th 2014 for everyone and also a class following it for women only. Both on the same day. If you have any questions feel free to touch base with me at anytime.

Sposors