Florida Concealed Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

denied in home state will florida issue cwl

8K views 35 replies 17 participants last post by  PT145 
#1 · (Edited)
i was denied in missouri cause i had a suspended imposition of sentence for forgery. i got off probation and im not a convicted felon.i also have the release papers stating i completed probation. my civil rights were restored and my case was sealed with the state.i can also buy,own and posses firearm in missouri. it states on the florida application if had a suspended impostion of sentence it as to be after 3 years to apply and send in release papers. so can i qualify for a cwl? thnk you!!!

#5 ·
Dude... have you seen that movie... "Just keep swiming, just keep swiming..." It reminds me something... but I'm not sure what..
10-13-13, 8:12 PM
CAN I PERSON GET A FLORDIA conceal carry permit if a suspended impostion of sentence from missouri?
10-15-13, 11:31 PM
Can a person that has a suspend imposistion of sentence for forgery out of missouri qualify for a conceal carry permit from flordia? The person had been off probation for 4 years and is not a felon and is off paper, also had there civil rights reinstated ans can buy,posses and own firearms in missouri. Thanks
10-17-13, 4:38 PM
ok can you get one if had a suspended imposition of sentence for forgery,off probation, not a convicted felon and had civil rights reinststed and can buy,own and posses firearms in missouri . thank you
10-18-13, 4:39 PM
in need a firearms instructor,but i need to know if a can qualify for a conceal carry permit in florida. i had a suspended imposition of sentence out of missouri for forgery,im off probation and not a convicted felon,had my civil rights reinstated as of 2009 and can posses,own and buy firearms would i qualify? or would it be a waste of time and money? thank you sir.

Webster... you missed a couple...

#4 ·
^ No disrespect, and I hope you do get a satisfactory answer, but you have asked this question at least twice before:

10-17-13 4:38pm
ok can you get one if had a suspended imposition of sentence for forgery,off probation, not a convicted felon and had civil rights reinststed and can buy,own and posses firearms in missouri . thank you
10-15-13 11:31pm
Can a person that has a suspend imposistion of sentence for forgery out of missouri qualify for a conceal carry permit from flordia? The person had been off probation for 4 years and is not a felon and is off paper, also had there civil rights reinstated ans can buy,posses and own firearms in missouri.
If you have been denied a CCW license by one state, I personally hope you can't get one through another state until the first issue is cleared up. That's just me. :dunno

#6 ·
#9 ·
No. We ain't lettin' ya have one

#11 ·
Second...all in favor...."AYE!"

#12 ·
I think the problem is returning to same thread to read responses.... or STML

#16 ·
or not! :rofl

#13 ·
I love the little thing...
Blue Cartoon Cobalt blue Fish Fish

#17 · (Edited by Moderator)
you all are : censored !!!!!!
Well, now that that is established, you came here and asked the same question in multiple threads...you were given directions on who to contact to get an answer and continued asking the question so........bite me :grin

#21 ·
First... I love these type of threads.. It make me look twice and say "wait.. what?"
Second, why when I use a mildly strong word, even in PMs, I get censured and he didn't??? I feel some discrimation here...

#24 ·
Nope Brownie. Maybe a wannabe *******. An honest to God ******* woulda said y'all!:grin Or even a "y'all all" is a time honored ******* phrase.

#25 ·
y'all is the correct terminology. He sounds like a lost Yankee, and can stiil bite my a** :rofl

#32 ·
Can one of you youngsters translate? What is he trying to say? Is this worse than "you all are. . . "?

Regards,

#35 ·
As long as he doesn't call 20 times back to back... :grin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.