Thread: versacarry

versacarry

anyone used them? seen them? any experience or info for me?

Distinguished Member Endangered Species's Avatar
    The ones with the trigger guard seem to function ok. A little scary for most, too much trigger exposure.
    "In routine encounters with law enforcement, a citizen should not have to weigh the likelihood that the officer will decide to shoot him dead. That's about as basic a standard for civilized society as one can muster."

- Mark Steyn

http://www.versacarry.com/

maybe this will help some out

Take a look at www.pantherconcealment.com or www.ridgidholsters.com
    I have a belt from ridgid and an owb from panther. Both family owned and very personal with the highest quality equipment and great prices.
    You don't have to remove anything to re holster.
    Last edited by ginzo; 07-25-2013 at 06:13 PM.
    Criminals don't register guns...

seen them both, not asking for holster opinions right now, just asking for opinions on this one but thank you

Mine is in the drawer with my other rejected ones, FWIW.
    "In routine encounters with law enforcement, a citizen should not have to weigh the likelihood that the officer will decide to shoot him dead. That's about as basic a standard for civilized society as one can muster."

- Mark Steyn

thank you, i have not seen one in person or tried it yet but i was intrigued by it, not much difference in the way I carried my Kel Tec P32 with the belt clip on it

I'd say it's much better than a belt clip, at least one side of the trigger would be covered when you reach down to draw it. One downside of the Versacarry is if your pistol has prickly levers and sharp edges, you will feel all of them against your skin, even if you wear a shirt. Holsters do more than protect the trigger and keep the gun from falling down your pant leg!

- Mark Steyn

Message received.

Quote Originally Posted by Jpaye View Post
    seen them both, not asking for holster opinions right now, just asking for opinions on this one but thank you
    Criminals don't register guns...

Had a VersaCarry for my Bersa Thunder .380 it worked okay but after wearing it a couple weeks I got rid of it and bought a Remora Tuckable holster with no reinforcement. MUCH better!

Sposors