Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tracking Number

Tracking Number

I was wondering if I have to obtain my tracking number or if they notified by e-mail when it was available.

You were issued one with your packet, it is your responsibility to keep that and use it to check the status.
    Quote Originally Posted by deadeyedick View Post
    Some of you guys really have no idea how the 1st Amendment works . . . the 1A does not allow you to be a loudmouthed disruptive douchebag anywhere you want.
    Link to my family's Donut Shop in Flagler County.
    Like us on Facebook and drop in to say hello!
    http://www.facebook.com/DonutStopBunnell

I didn't have a packet since I went to a regional office....maybe it's on my copy of the application? I'll have to look when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodok17 View Post
    I didn't have a packet since I went to a regional office....maybe it's on my copy of the application? I'll have to look when I get home.
    My wife was given her tracking number a few days ago at the regional office on some sort of paperwork. Check any papers they gave you before leaving.

If they give it to you I'm sure I have it. Haven't looked over any of the paperwork yet. Thanks guys.

I did a screenshot of a mail in application with the tracking number boxed in red.. I imagine it is the same application that the Dept. Of Ag office uses but I dont really know
    Last edited by Tripp; 05-31-2013 at 02:38 PM.

Distinguished Member Starfist52's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodok17 View Post
    Just went to regional office on 5/15. The packet they gave me Is a copy of the application and top center of first page right under bar code is tracking number.
    Republic… I like the sound of the word. Means people can live free, talk free, go or come, buy or sell, ... John Wayne in The Alamo

I should have payed more attention. Thanks everyone. I knew I joined this forum for a good reason even if it is to ask dumb questions.

Exactly where you guys said it would be. Website says they haven't started processing yet but I'm not surprised since I just went on 5/29. At least I have the number now. Thanks again.

Sposors