Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bulk .22 LR in stock online right now!!!

Bulk .22 LR in stock online right now!!!

This is a little rich for my blood at the moment but I'm sure someone could use it...

http://www.gunbot.net/ammo/22lr/

Besides being pricey... a brand I'm not familiar with.

Quote Originally Posted by racer88 View Post
    Besides being pricey... a brand I'm not familiar with.
    Agreed and for a $700.00 tab I'm not going to find out right now either, I'm sure it will be gone before morning anyway.

Eley is a high end 22 and you can find it all the time. The other I don't and ahven't heard anything about.
    Disclaimer. I use sarcasm

“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”- Unknown

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" Thomas Jefferson

"I stopped worrying about MOA (minute of angle) years ago. Now I just worry about MOD (minute of dead)" courtesy of Riverppig.

COTEP #673

I'm waiting on 60K rds of Eley presently for the shop.
    The mind is the limiting factor

Stay Sharp

Brownie

Insert rant right here about ammo prices

$0.50 a round for .22?
    I'll throw the gun at attacker before paying that.
    (I know it's match grade, but I'm a plinker).

All this demand will lead to hoarding which will lead to demand.

i'll pass...

$0.37/rd [$119.95] Flag [Able Ammo]
    CCI Mini-Mag HP Varmint Rimfire Ammunition 0031 22 Long Rifle Hollow Point 36 GR 1260 fps 100 Rd/bx 2 hours ago $0.43/rd [$42.95] Flag [Able Ammo]
    22LR ELEY TENEX 40GR EPS 50RD BOX. $0.44/rd [$21.85] Flag [J&G Sales]
    Eley Tenex 22lr 40gr. Eps 50 Pack $0.46/rd [$22.99] Flag [R&R Arms]
    .22 LR Eley Tenex EPS Lead Flat Nose 40 Grain 50 Round Box 1085 fps 00100 $0.46/rd [$23.17] Flag [CheaperThanDirt]
    50 Rounds of .22 LR Ammo by SK Rifle Match - 40gr LRN $0.50/rd [$24.75] Flag [BulkAmmo]
    Federal Premium Gold Medal Rimfire Ammunition UM22A 22 Long Rifle Ultra Match 40 GR 1080 fps 50 Rd/bx $0.56/rd
    Quote Originally Posted by SGB View Post
    Here is the problem, the son-in-law wasn't a zombie and she didn't shoot him in the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by SIGnature View Post
    Would it be simpler if we just stipulate on every single thread, no matter what the subject, no matter what the question, and no matter how relevant that you would interject OC? If so, then please consider it so stipulated.

Quote Originally Posted by deaheat View Post
    i'll pass...

$0.37/rd [$119.95] Flag [Able Ammo]
    CCI Mini-Mag HP Varmint Rimfire Ammunition 0031 22 Long Rifle Hollow Point 36 GR 1260 fps 100 Rd/bx 2 hours ago $0.43/rd [$42.95] Flag [Able Ammo]
    22LR ELEY TENEX 40GR EPS 50RD BOX. $0.44/rd [$21.85] Flag [J&G Sales]
    Eley Tenex 22lr 40gr. Eps 50 Pack $0.46/rd [$22.99] Flag [R&R Arms]
    .22 LR Eley Tenex EPS Lead Flat Nose 40 Grain 50 Round Box 1085 fps 00100 $0.46/rd [$23.17] Flag [CheaperThanDirt]
    50 Rounds of .22 LR Ammo by SK Rifle Match - 40gr LRN $0.50/rd [$24.75] Flag [BulkAmmo]
    Federal Premium Gold Medal Rimfire Ammunition UM22A 22 Long Rifle Ultra Match 40 GR 1080 fps 50 Rd/bx $0.56/rd
    There was a much better deal going on Sunday when I posted it - LOL!

I wouldn't buy at these prices either and certainly not several thousand rounds! (i can wait until some normalcy returns) The one I would have bit on was CCI stinger $18/100 box but I missed it! This has become quite the obsession for me since getting my 22 and from what I can tell the really good deals sell out in 1-4 minutes! It's almost easier to win tickets to NBA playoff games

Quote Originally Posted by GD2A View Post
    There was a much better deal going on Sunday when I posted it - LOL!

I wouldn't buy at these prices either and certainly not several thousand rounds! (i can wait until some normalcy returns) The one I would have bit on was CCI stinger $18/100 box but I missed it! This has become quite the obsession for me since getting my 22 and from what I can tell the really good deals sell out in 1-4 minutes! It's almost easier to win tickets to NBA playoff games
    Honestly i'm done ordering online CTD screwed me i had a huge shipment ordered and they cancelled it and this was before the panic. I rather go to the store down the street and pay 5 bucks for a box of CCI when they have it. Standard Velocity

- - - Updated - - -

From what i'm seeing is local shops have better deals then online right now but there limiting boxes to 2 or you have to buy a gun with it. Always a good reason lol
    Quote Originally Posted by SGB View Post
    Here is the problem, the son-in-law wasn't a zombie and she didn't shoot him in the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by SIGnature View Post
    Would it be simpler if we just stipulate on every single thread, no matter what the subject, no matter what the question, and no matter how relevant that you would interject OC? If so, then please consider it so stipulated.

Sposors