Florida Concealed Carry banner

Tapatalk

5K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  High Seas Drifter 
#1 ·
Any idea when the Tapatalk issue will be fixed? Every time I log on and go to the "latest" section, it shows maybe three or four posts.

#5 ·
Does that mean the "unread" button will no longer work? I ask because it worked well prior. I usually read everything, mark read, come back later, and do it again. Thanks again! :)

#7 ·
If you are on an iPad or iPhone, you cannot upload pictures unless you use the Tapatalk. I'm assuming that Android is the same. But Tapatalk works for me.

Also, Tapatalk reads easier than the phone browser.

#10 ·
HSD I use Tapatalk and it is working fine on my Android Phone I have a Samsung Galaxy the original one in 3G and I see all the latetest posts working everything fully functional you may want to check with your carrier and see if you have unlimited or are they limiting you as to what you recieve on your screen. Some folks are limited to a certain number of lines of data that thier carrier will alow them.

#11 ·
Ok, let me look into it further on my end then. I have the Samsung GS3 on an unlimited data plan with Sprint. I'm going to uninstall the app, reboot the phone, and then reinstall to see if that works.

#17 ·
I went back, there were 15 new, I hit refresh, and it dropped to 4. I don't get it. Oh well, I'll use the "all" tab for now and just try to keep up with where I am and what I've read. I need to play catch-up anyway. School has had me so busy that just today I heard something about some kid being taken hostage somewhere like Alabama. All of my news comes from here now. Go figure. :grin

-on Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.