Is this what you are looking for?
http://www.freshfromflorida.com/onestop/forms/16020.pdfIn order to qualify for the Class “K” license, you must submit a copy of one of the following certificates with your
1. The Florida Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission Firearms Instructor's Certificate.
2. The National Rifle Association Police Firearms Instructor's Certificate.
3. The National Rifle Association Security Firearms Instructor's Certificate.
4. A Firearms Instructor's Certificate from a federal agency.
Note: Only a copy of one of the aforementioned certificates will satisfy the training requirement. Documentation
reflecting that you have taken the training required to obtain one of the certificates listed above is not acceptable.
• You must also successfully complete the Firearms Instructor's examination administered by the Division of Licensing.