Thread: NRA-ILA 32 gun sweepsteaks

Distinguished Member Endangered Species's Avatar

NRA-ILA 32 gun sweepsteaks

Got this in the mail today. Pretty amazing, you get to pick from a list which ones you want to win. Grand prize is 32 guns - a lot of good makes and models of pistols, shotguns, rifles all on the list. But it's the old Publishers Clearing House/Readers Digest format where you put those goofy stickers on the entry form. I haven't seen those in 20 years. That made it seem cheesy and scam-like, but I entered anyway, no donations necessary.

Browning Hi-Power, Taurus Judge, numerous 1911s, Colt single action Army revo in .44 magnum, Benelli Montefeltro 12GA., Henry Big Boy .44 Magnum... I'll need a big gun safe for all these!
    "Voting for politicians is like answering your wife on whether the dress makes her look fat. She set up the question so you'll always be wrong, write-in candidates don't count, and silence is not an option."

Distinguished Member
    Got a lot of stuff from NRA lately. . . . mostly political endorsements and requests for financial support for one candidate, or another.

But no sweepstakes entries!!

I must be on their wrong list!!
    "The government that cannot protect the public must not strip them of the right to protect themselves." - M. Ayoob, In the Gravest Extreme

Sposors