Thread: NRA-ILA 32 gun sweepsteaks

Distinguished Member Endangered Species's Avatar

NRA-ILA 32 gun sweepsteaks

Got this in the mail today. Pretty amazing, you get to pick from a list which ones you want to win. Grand prize is 32 guns - a lot of good makes and models of pistols, shotguns, rifles all on the list. But it's the old Publishers Clearing House/Readers Digest format where you put those goofy stickers on the entry form. I haven't seen those in 20 years. That made it seem cheesy and scam-like, but I entered anyway, no donations necessary.

Browning Hi-Power, Taurus Judge, numerous 1911s, Colt single action Army revo in .44 magnum, Benelli Montefeltro 12GA., Henry Big Boy .44 Magnum... I'll need a big gun safe for all these!
    "In routine encounters with law enforcement, a citizen should not have to weigh the likelihood that the officer will decide to shoot him dead. That's about as basic a standard for civilized society as one can muster."

- Mark Steyn

Distinguished Member
    Got a lot of stuff from NRA lately. . . . mostly political endorsements and requests for financial support for one candidate, or another.

But no sweepstakes entries!!

I must be on their wrong list!!
    "The government that cannot protect the public must not strip them of the right to protect themselves." - M. Ayoob, In the Gravest Extreme

Sposors