Thread: Is it me or is this a bad idea?

Is it me or is this a bad idea?

http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/1...ooting-package

I know I don't want to be shooting next to the couple that just decided they would try shooting guns because of a groupon.

Distinguished Member High Seas Drifter's Avatar
    • "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." -The Dalai Lama

Distinguished Member NotXskinnyXBarbie's Avatar
    I don't know this particular packages but yesterday I was chceking one for a friend (also from livingsocial) and it included instruction... I checked another some time ago and it was provided by a shooting school and also included instruction...
    I'm typing mostly from a cell phone, errors are common, but keep in mind 90% of my grammar errors and 100% of my stupid ideas are my sole responsibility. I ALWAYS use sarcasm...

-"You drown not by falling into a river, but by staying submerged in it."

- "The two worst strategic mistakes to make are acting prematurely and letting an opportunity slip; to avoid this, the warrior treats each situation as if it were unique and never resorts to formulae, recipes or other people's opinions."

Distinguished Member patrickhenry1776's Avatar
    So when the patrons shoot and the rounds all land near each other on the target is that a "nice groupon"

I'll be here all month. Try the veal, it is almost fresh and don't forget to tip your waiters and waiteresses.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!

Quote Originally Posted by patrickhenry1776 View Post
    So when the patrons shoot and the rounds all land near each other on the target is that a "nice groupon"

I'll be here all month. Try the veal, it is almost fresh and don't forget to tip your waiters and waiteresses.
    Disclaimer. I use sarcasm

“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”- Unknown

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" Thomas Jefferson

"I stopped worrying about MOA (minute of angle) years ago. Now I just worry about MOD (minute of dead)" courtesy of Riverppig.

COTEP #673

I remember the one for the group. It was a nice idea, and actually did include instruction. I think this one is aimed at the experienced guy (or girl) who wants to introduce the other to shooting.

Sposors