Thread: New Teacher

Distinguished Member Riverpigusmc's Avatar

New Teacher

This one is dedicated to all my friends who ever taught school, parented children, or served their country.

A former Sergeant, having served his time with the Marine Corps, took a new job as a school teacher, but just before the school year started, he injured his back. He was required to wear a plaster cast around the upper part of his body. Fortunately, the cast fit under his shirt and wasn't even noticeable.
    On the first day of class, he found himself assigned to the toughest students in the school. The smart mouthed punks, having already heard the new teacher was a Marine, were leery of him and decided to see how tough he really was, before trying any pranks.
    Walking confidently into the rowdy classroom, the new teacher opened the window wide and sat down at his desk.
    When a strong breeze made his tie flap, he picked up a stapler and promptly stapled the tie to his chest.
    There was dead silence.
    He has had no trouble with discipline this year.
    "All civilians are targets or dependants" Drill Instructor Boone, Parris Island

Don't mess with old men. They'll just kill you

NRA Life Member

Wilson Combat CQB, Kimber Tactical Pro, S&W J frame

COTEP #523
    Founding Member

Now that is a mans man......
    I carry cause I'm too old to run !

To preserve liberty,it is essential that the whole of the people always possess arms and be taught alike,especially when young,how to use them.

Richard Henry Lee .
    American Statesman,1778.

I used to teach. Man i could have used.that tactic.

Shoot to stop.

The only thing required for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

They who willingly give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary security, deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Ben Franklin

Floridians - Stop paying too much for your hobby - http://groupbuybulkammo.com/

In Jr. High I had a teacher that was an ex-marine and he always had a meter stick with him. He would walk around and conk you on the head with the edge of it.
    Walthers PPS9
    Sprfield XD9
    Florida Carry Inc.

In the absence of justice, what is government but organized robbery. St. Augustine.

Democracy is a government where you can say what you think even if you don't think.

Sposors