Thread: tracking number?

tracking number?

Ok, question..I got a tracking number from a live person at the dept of ag. so I can check without being on hold...app's been recieved and is being processed...can the tracking # be used to check online or just over phone?

The way the Dept of Ag has been handling FCWL approvals lately you will probably have it in the mailbox by the time you figure out how to track it. My wife mailed her application 14 days mailbox to mailbox.

Maybe you got the answer already by calling again? I didn't find any option on the website for checking status.

As I recall you submitted your app on the 14th and were anxious about when to expect delivery just 5 days later in another thread. Most people recently are averaging 2 weeks (mine was 13 days) if no problems.

19 days and waiting may confirm my theory about dealing with the government: Calling to ask about anything you submit will delay processing.

My neighbor waited over 2 years for SSDI approval and once approved actually died within 2-3 months from a fall (disability related cause) at age 55. He made a point of calling them weekly and other mistakes like cursing them out, getting an attorney, and calling his senator. They lost duplicates of his application and stack of attachments resubmitted more than once, so I believe his persistance may have made matters worse.

Hopefully your CWFL will arrive today. (Don't jinx it by watching the mailbox)
    ~ CWFL, NRA, G19, Vietnam era Veteran, Grandpa ~

Quote Originally Posted by Fla24/7 View Post
    Ok, question..I got a tracking number from a live person at the dept of ag. so I can check without being on hold...app's been recieved and is being processed...can the tracking # be used to check online or just over phone?
    You can only check it over the phone.

Rob

thanks, guys, and I'm impressed with Oldgator remembering my earlier post...heck, I'd forgotten that...anyhow, today is day 20, so, come on, mailman!

Tracking site

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Dog View Post
    You can only check it over the phone.

Rob
    You can check online here http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/acc...atusCheck.html

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nullrider View Post
    You can check online here http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/acc...atusCheck.html

- - - Updated - - -
    Thread's over 2 1/2 years old. I'm sure he's received it by now....hopefully.

Sposors