Thread: Best Place to Buy in Central Florida???

Best Place to Buy in Central Florida???

Hey everyone,
    I'm looking to possibly buy a Sig Sauer P229 in my general area (Tampa). Shoot Straight seems to be the most expensive (though with the most selection). Anyone have an idea where to get a good deal?

Thanks in advance!
    Bob

find what you want on the internet and have it transfered to "Central Public Safety Equipment" the guys their are a pleasure to work with and they may even do the searching for you.

I used them to find an AR when their where none to be had out in Idaho. later I used them as my FFL to transfer a firearm I found on the web.

Ask for Mike and tell him one of his loyal customers sent you in his direction.
    -----------------------------------------
    EDC - Kimber CDP, Spyderco Endura
    BUG - Sig P238

"There are five boxes to use in the defense of Liberty: The Soap Box, the Mail Box, the Ballot Box, the Jury Box, and the Ammunition Box. Please use them in that order."

NRA Member
    NRA - Political Victory Fund Supporter
    NRA - Institute for Legislative Action Supporter

www.shootersjax.com

They have a good selection of Sigs. Their Internet prices are better than if you walk into the store. They'll ship to your local FFL dealer.

I saved over $200 on a S&W AR15.

Florida Gun Exchange or Shoot Straight at GunShow(Just work them on price)

I've used these guys as my FFL before. Cheapest transfer fees I found in the Tampa area. I bought my M&P on Gunbroker and had it sent there. But they're willing to haggle on gun prices. My brother bought his Glock 26 from them. No problems with either transaction.

University Gun & Pawn Shop
    2012 East Fletcher Avenue
    Tampa, FL 33612-3712
    (813) 977-6010‎

Call Wain Roberts in Pinellas.

AFS

I really like Gun Vault in Orlando. Neil runs the shop. He does the shop as a side gig, and he's just recently moved, but his pricing is awesome for the area. He doesn't carry a ton of stock, but I'm sure he can order it, and at the price he gave me for an XD, given the other local shops price, I figure it might be worth a call.

I went to a place called Central Firearms down by the stadium the other day and they seemed to have pretty good prices, they deal with a lot of police and local authorities from what I understand. I believe they had some sigs, but they said they could order w/e you wanted as well (small store). I would suggest checking them out I feel like I will give them my business next time I want a new pistol (or rather can afford one).

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...m7K4zybx925AcA
    ~Life shouldn't be taken seriously, because no matter what happens you'll never make it out alive, enjoy it while you can

~"I've got a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than boredom.”

Distinguished Member CrackerKen's Avatar
    Central Public Safety Equipment on W. Osborne (just W of N. Dale Mabry, and N. of the stadium), is also known as Central Firearms and Police Supply. I agree, nice people to deal with. The guys who work there are very knowledgeable about their equipment and pleasant to deal with. They have a lot of guns there, including Glocks and S&W M&P's. It's certainly a hang out for local law enforcement, since they have a lot of police goodies there. One time I was in there a current deputy was working behind the counter as an off duty side job. I currently have a Glock 30SF on order with them.
    An uneducated voter is the politicians friend.

CAN'T, never did anything.

FL Native - A rare species.
    NRA Member.
    Retired LEO

Sposors