Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: stolen gun database

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K9 RESIZEDD.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	40506

Quote Originally Posted by Flash man View Post
    I just picked up my stolen Kahr K9 handgun from the St. Petersburg Police dept today. It was stolen by this Piece of **** that rode into my warehouse complex on a bicycle on July 23, 2009. My handgun was in my holster and in my desk draw. It was very hot that day and I took it off because I was working under my Car. I was just outside my warehouse door. This Thief snuck in through the other door and went into my office. He put his bike on the public bus bike rack. Came up to Largo (pretending to sell candy bars) to steal and then goes back on the bus to Ghetto St. Petersburg. I have been sick over this for the last 8 years. I have owned and carried it since 1996. Anyway. It is in good shape with some light surface rust. It is all fixed, oiled and back in its original box.Attachment 40498
    Ok so how did u come up with it this many years later?
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." ---George Orwell
    NRA certified pistol & RSO
    NRA Life member

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
    I just saw this on another site I frequent. It is relatively new so not much in the database yet but who knows. Just thought I'd post it here.

http://www.stolenweapon.com
    Ummm... that link doesn't go to a website or any sort of database. It goes to a page of sponsored 3rd party links (stolen checks, background checks for tenants, etc.)
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    NRA Life Member

"Dances with guns."

4. Remove Advertisements
    FloridaConcealedCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by shooter4 View Post
    Ok so how did u come up with it this many years later?
    He must have provided the serial number when he filed the police report; I have recovered 3 of 9 that were stolen back in 2007.

Sposors