Florida Concealed Carry banner

How to get the Glock Discount:LEO/Military/Homeland Security

60K views 47 replies 40 participants last post by  BeerHunter 
#1 ·
I knew that there was a discount program for Glock. However, it was unclear to me what process was necessary to do so.

There are two methods but you must call Glock USA FIRST. They will give you a list of your state's LEO dealers. Unfortunately, they may quite far from where you live. I questioned the representative further and she volunteered to me that a local dealer also had the same program. I called that local dealer and they honored that price.

Alternatively, you can order direct from Glock and they will ship it to an FFL Dealer.

Requirements-FL
LEO, Military with ID or member of homeland security
State and Federal Laws regarding authorized purchase of firearms
$5 Florida Background check
FL drivers license
COncealed Weapons License - to get gun same day
Identification of proof to be eligible (Mil ID).

Thank you for your service to our great nation.

See less See more
#2 ·
I believe also if you had your Commercial Pilot's License, you could get the same discount as well.

Kev

#3 ·
I believe also if you had your Commercial Pilot's License, you could get the same discount as well.
Retired military personnel are also on the listing. The shop where I do most of my buying is a Glock Discount dealer and is presently taking orders now. The listing of the refurbished guns that I saw yesterday had most models and calibers and are priced in the $400 range. The guns with after market sights have a $50-$75 additional charge. If you do have an interest I recommend you call Willie’s in Lake Park at 561-848-4484 and get on the initial order because I believe each dealer is allotted a limited number of guns under this program.

#4 ·
I don't believe there's a limit on dealer sales, but here in Fort Myers, it's Tactical Weapons, 3805 Fowler St., 239-936-9950. I'm retired military and got my new G23 RTF2 for $449 plus tax.

#7 ·
Retired ID card required.

#10 ·
Firefighters, EMT's, Paramedics are eligible too... I've bought 3 so far under the program

#13 ·
Call GLOCK @ 770-432-1202 but their site says:
Law Enforcement and Correction Officers, Cadets, and Agencies
Licensed Security Officers or Agencies
Military Personnel-active duty, retired, and reserve
EMS Personnel
Fire Personnel
TSA Personnel
Commercial Pilots

#14 ·
With regard to commercial pilots, I know that if one is a FFDO (Federal Flight Deck Officer), completed the training and is deputized by the Department of Homeland Security, he/she is eligible for the discount. I'm not sure it applies to those that have not been deputized.

#20 ·
NRA Instructors and State Certified Hunter Safety Instructors get a deep discount also........

#21 ·
I understand Kahr and Ruger offer NRA instructor discounts, but not Glock. Glock does offer discounts for GSSF in the second year of annual memberships or first year of multi-year memberships. If that has changed, do you have a link or any other information?

#22 ·
I get my LEO discout at Jimmy's in Ft. Walton Beach (see attached flyer). I can also order most models direct from Glock from $379 but it takes 12 weeks to get them in! I've purchased multiple Glocks, ammo and various firearms / accessories. I drive 2 hours over to Jimmy's and it's well worth it!

#39 ·
G Lic. Security, good to go.
Just a quick note - as Scouse mentioned, licensed armed SO's also qualify, but the rules changed awhile back to require that you not only have your D&G licenses, but also agency ID showing that you're employed in that capacity.

From their Blue Label Program Page:

1. The Blue Label Program is available to the below with approved purchaser ID:
  2. Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials (LE Department Picture ID front & back).
  3. EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics (with Picture ID from department front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify.
  4. Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with "retired" credentials (Military picture ID front & back) DD214/discharge papers do not qualify - If you cannot submit your ID please use our dealer locator to find a dealer in your area.
  5. Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back).
  6. State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) Also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers Employed by State Licensed Security Companies (with Employment Picture ID from company front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify.
  7. Court Judges.
  8. LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy.
  9. GSSF Coupon Recipients should contact GSSF for more information.

#33 ·
I heard that! All discounts should be Military Veterans, I know of cases where Veterans seen more in a year or two that would make up 20 behind a desk or mess hall, etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.